Frequently asked questions
- What time is check-in/check-out?
- Check-In is 3:00 PM. Check-Out is 10:00 AM.
- Can I check in early?
- We may accept subject to room availability.
Early check-in is available after 12:00am (noon) for a fee of 1,100 yen per hour (tax included)
- Can I extend my Check-Out time?
- You can extend your stay at the hotel with extra chage of 1,100 JPY per hour.
Extension is available up to the noon (12:00AM) at the latest.
- When do I need to pay?
- Please make a payment upon your arrival.
- What kind of credit cards can we use at your hotel?
- We accept international credit cards such as VISA, Master, and JCB cards.
- Do you have special price for children?
- We don’t have special rate for children.
However, if you sleep with your child on the same bed, chilldren under the age of 5 are free to stay without additional accomodation fees.
- Do you have children's beds?
- We are sorry, we don’t have beds specialized for children.
- Is there a Cancellation Fee?
- Cancellation fee is as follows:
Previous-day cancellation：20% of the total accomodation fee
Same-day cancellation：80% of the total accomodation fee
Cancellation without notice：100% of the total accomodation fee
Please note that policies may differ when you reserve through travel agencies, or in case of a special offer plans.
- Can we request to be put on a waiting list for cancellations?
- We are sorry, we don’t keep a waiting list.
- Can I leave my luggage before Check-In and/or after Check-Out?
- We can keep your luggage before Check-In from the morning of your stay, and until the mid-night of your Check-Out date. Please inquire at the reception.
- Can I send my luggage to the hotel?
- We accept luggage from within Japan, but not luggage sent from overseas. After making your accommodation, please send your luggage to the following address. And we will keep it at the hotel until your arrival.
Address: EN HOTEL Ise, 2-5-11 Fukiage, Ise City, Mie 516-0073, JAPAN Full Name of Guest (accompanied by the date of your Check-In)
– Please write your full name and the date of your Check-In on your luggage
– We only accept luggages from 2 days before the Check-In date
– We do not accept cash, valuables, fragile items, and items that requires temperture control
– We do not accept COD (Pay on Delivery) packages
- Can I send my luggage from the hotel?
- We accept luggeges being sent to other locations within Japan.
Please inquire at the reception.
- Can I reserve a parking space?
- The parking lot in front of the hotel is available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, we ask that you contact us in advance if you plan to bring a vehicle larger than a microbus.
- Is parking free?
- The parking lot is available for free on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Is it possible to use the parking lot after check-out?
- We are sorry, but parking is only available until check-out time.
- Do you have laundry service?
- We have a paid laundry service. Please ask at the reception for details.
We also have a laundromat in 2nd floor.
- Can you keep our valuables?
- We can hold onto your valuable items at the reception, so please ask.
- What time should I arrive?
- We ask our guests to arrive by the midnight.
In the unlikely event that you arrive after the midnight, please contact the hotel in advance.
- Is the front door open 24 hours?
- The entrance to the hotel is locked from the midnight until 6:00am the next morning. Guests returning to the hotel during these hours may enter with their room key card. Please be sure to bring your room key when you leave the hotel.
- Can under 20 years of age stay in the hotel?
- If you are under 20 years old and staying alone or with other guests under 20 years old, you must have a parent or guardian fill out the Accommodation Consent Form (Download: Accommodation Consent Form). Please submit the form upon check-in.
Still can't find what you are looking for?
Please reach us here.