As a member of the island - EN RESORT Kumejima EEF Beach Hotel
Kumejima Island in Okinawa Prefecture is said to be the most beautiful island in the Ryukyu region and still retains many beautiful landscapes where rich nature and human life coexist.
EN RESORT Kumejima Ihu Beach Hotel is located right in front of Ihu Beach, selected as one of the 100 best beaches in Japan, where the blue sea and white sand shine in the sun. As a member of the island community with a population of 7,000, the hotel is involved in a variety of local activities.
- Beach cleanup activities at Eef Beach and Hateno Beach
- Sponsorship of local festivals and events
- Accepting high school students for internships
- Participation in local charity events
- Development of restaurant menus based on the concept of local production for local consumption
Together with Local
EN HOTEL is a hotel brand that connects guests with the places they visit and make them feel connected to. EN HOTEL not only boosts tourism by providing local information and encouraging guests to discover the charms of the area, but also participates in various initiatives in the local community.
- A project to reuse coffee grounds (EN HOTEL Kyoto)
- Donation to the Gion Festival (EN HOTEL Kyoto)
- Participation in the Orizuru Regeneration Project (EN HOTEL Hiroshima)
- Participation in event to promote Japanese traditional close "Yukata" (EN HOTEL Hiroshima)
- Sponsorship of the Ume Festival (Court Hotel Mito)
- Cleaning and snow removal around the hotel (Court Hotel Asahikawa)
- What is Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (the 2030 Agenda) is a set of international development goals from 2016 to 2030, which was adopted by the UN Sustainable Development Summit held in September 2015 building on the success of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
Sustainable Development Goals” consisting of 17 goals and 169 targets in order to eradicate poverty and realize a sustainable world. The SDGs are universal goals applicable, not only to developing countries but also developed countries, and pledge “Leave no one behind.” through the implementation process.